Superior Technologies offers wide range of high-quality copper connectivity range of solutions. For your end to end network cabling requirements we are at your disposal. Copper connectivity is essential factor that defines horizontal cabling class. We offer various products starting from outlet & its accessories till the patch panels. When it comes to performance, our Keystone jacks exceed the requirements of the Attenuation & Return Loss. For your copper connectivity requirements, our product list ranges from the below :
• Unshielded Keystone Jacks
• Unshielded Copper Patch panel
• Unshielded Copper Patch Cords
• Cat 6 Patch Panel
• Copper Patch Panel
• Shielded Keystone Jack
• Cat 6 RJ45 Connector
• Toolless Keystone Jack
• Shielded Patch Cord
Since establishment in 2001, Superior Technologies became the market leader and key supplier of End-to-End structured cabling solution based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE). Our mission is to provide and generate innovative solutions deployed in Datacom, Telecommunication and Harsh Environment applications.
Offering wide range of copper cables and connectivity, fiber cables and accessories added to data communication racks and cabinet enabled Superior Technologies to win sizable projects in the region for various sectors such as Commercial & Residential including Hospitals, University, Data Centers, Military / Defense, Oil & Gas etc. Having versatile and reliable Fiber Closure range for underground and aerial deployment positioned our product ahead with service provider & Telecom players in the Middle East.
As technology continued to expand including communication guidelines inside buildings, a demand evolved for reliable yet cost effective structured cabling solutions. superiOrtec was introduced to the Middle East market in 2008 with high level of acceptance due to combination of quality, price and availability ranging from copper balanced twisted pair cabling solution to FOC and assemblies.
superiOrtec products are developed by in-house, well-versed technical engineers, working closely with Regional Telecom authorities ensuring that all products comply with latest standards. superiOrtec became trusted brand gaining market share and customer satisfaction for value added solution.
Superior Technologies (UK) Limited, SA 146SN Llanelli, Dyfed, Wale United Kingdom offers 3 choices of Warranty programs:
• 1-Year – FO Cables will be free from defects in material and workmanship. This warranty extends to the original purchaser from 1 year from the date of purchase, provided the purchaser has invoice documentation or proof of purchase and it does not cover the installed, system performance.
• 15- Years Product / Component Limited Warranty – all passive CAT6, CAT6A & Fiber Optic connecting hardware conform to the applicable TIA/EIA-568-C specifications, and all passive products will be free from defects in material and workmanship. This warranty extends to the original purchaser from 15 years from the date of purchase, provided the purchaser has invoice documentation or proof of purchase and it does not cover the installed, system performance.
• 25- Years Performance / System Limited Warranty – all superiOrtec passive connecting hardware, that has been installed by a certified installer, will support all applications designed for data transmission over CAT6, CAT6A conform to the applicable TIA/EIA-568-C specifications, and all passive products will be free from defects in material and workmanship.
To know more about our Warranty Programs registration and validation, please get in touch with us directly via email or telephone.
To be able to review the datasheet information please fill in the contact form and check the necessary box with “Provide me with the datasheet information“